The Commission on Sustainability is made up of 21 members representing environmental groups, community organizations, labor unions, public health and environmental justice interests, and private industry.
The Commission convenes for public meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month at 4pm in the Baltimore City Planning Department Boardroom (417 E. Fayette St. 8th Floor).
Current Membership of the Commission on Sustainability
- Chair - Cheryl Casciani, Director of Neighborhood Sustainability, Baltimore Community Foundation
- Ted Atwood, Director, Energy Office, City of Baltimore
- Miriam Avins, Executive Director, Baltimore Green Space
- Davis Bookhart, Director of Sustainability Initiatives, Johns Hopkins University
- John Ciekot, Projects Director, Civic Works
- Peter Doo, President, Doo Green Building Consulting
- Raymond Ehrlich, Regional Manager, Dart Container Corporation
- Fran Flanigan, Environmental Consultant
- Lynn Heller, Principal, EcoLogix Group, Inc.
- Earl Johnson, Executive Director of Come Home Baltimore Foundation and Oliver community leader
- Sharon Middleton, City Council Representative, Sixth District
- Ruth Ann Norton, Executive Director, Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Geraldine Okwesa, Baltimore City Public School Teacher and Reservoir Hill community leader
- Dr. Cindy Parker, Associate Director, Johns Hopkins Environment, Energy, Sustainability and Health Institute
- John Quinn, Director of Environmental Issues, Constellation Energy
- Ali Smith, Executive Director, Holistic Life Foundation, Inc.
- Scot Spencer, Director of Advocacy and Influence, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Tom Stosur, Director, Department of Planning, City of Baltimore
- Delegate Mary Washington, Member, Maryland House of Delegates
- Edward Whalen, Sheet Metal Workers Local 100