The Commission on Sustainability is made up of 21 members representing environmental groups, community organizations, labor unions, public health and environmental justice interests, and private industry.
The Commission welcomes the community to public meetings every 3rd Tuesday at 4pm in the Baltimore City Planning Office, 417 E. Fayette St., 8th Floor.
The Sustainability Commission Meeting on August 15th is CANCELLED
- Miriam Avins, Executive Director, Baltimore Green Space
- John Ciekot, Special Projects Director, Civic Works
- Fran Flanigan, Environmental Consultant
- Michael Furbish, Business Owner and Representative
- Earl Johnson, Executive Director of Come Home Baltimore Foundation and Oliver community leader
- Ryan Dorsey, City Council Representative, Third District
- Geraldine Okwesa, Baltimore City Public School Teacher and Reservoir Hill community leader
- John Quinn, Director of Environmental Issues, Constellation Energy
- Avis Ransom, Morgan State University
- Inez Robb, Community Leader
- Tom Stosur, Director, Department of Planning, City of Baltimore